1. Vanilla Cream-Filled Cabernet Hot Chocolate Snowball Doughnuts
The recipe title is kind of a mouthful, but these delicious doughnuts are the perfect size. Recipe here.
12. Grapefruit Margaritas
Give your favorite poolside cocktail a winter twist with grapefruit. Recipe here.
13. Homemade Bolognese Sauce
Few things can cure a bad day like bolognese. Recipe here.
14. Steel-Cut Oats With Maple-Roasted Pears and Pomegranates
Winter mornings are hard. Delicious warm breakfast options make them a little easier. Recipe here.
15. Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash
You know, when spaghetti squash is honest with itself and stops trying to be pasta, it’s actually a really wonderful vegetable. Recipe here.
19. Blood Orange, Avocado, and Shaved Fennel Salad with Saffron Lemon Dressing
Keeping it clean. Recipe here.
20. Irish Coffee
Because it takes a LOT to perk up in the middle of February. Recipe here.
23. Honey Beer Steamed Mussels With Herb Butter Baguettes
The fanciest finger food there is. Recipe here.
24. Creamy Roasted Garlic Potato Soup With Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Chili Oil
Guaranteed to warm you right up. Recipe here.
27. Bacon and Caramelized Onion Puff Pastry Pizza
And you thought pizza couldn’t get any better. Recipe here.