Who doesn’t love a cloth venture that requires no stitching?! Create your personal set of napkins with these straightforward directions very quickly! A artistic and finances pleasant venture the place you’ll be able to lastly use a few of these material scraps. Combine and match quite a lot of materials like we did right here or go together with a single or impartial sample. Design your napkins for no matter measurement desired, small like these cute cocktail napkins good for internet hosting completely happy hour, or create an ordinary sized set for on a regular basis use. Bundle up a set with a bottle of wine or candle as present for the host or hostess!
- material (in any desired sample or texture)
- straight edge
- rotary cutter
- slicing mat
- sew witchery iron on bonding
- ironing board
1. Begin by slicing out your napkins utilizing your slicing mat, straight edge and rotary cutter. Right here we created our napkins from skinny classic materials which created good skinny seams. The thicker the material the thicker your seams and napkins. Make certain your material is properly pressed earlier than chopping, it’ll make the entire venture simpler. For every serviette we measured and minimize 12″ x 12″ material squares which can fold right down to make for good little cocktail napkins. You can also make your napkins bigger or smaller as desired.
2. Together with your serviette proper aspect down, measure and reduce a bit of iron on bonding the size of one of many sides.
three. Fold over the sting with the iron on bonding (pin in place if wanted), place in your ironing board and iron alongside the folded over bonding to create a hem up one of many sides.
four. Repeat step three with all the edges of the serviette to create a pleasant even hem. Iron all the serviette clean.
5. Fold the serviette down into quarters to create a cocktail measurement and iron the folds to maintain in place.
Repeat steps 1-5 in your desired variety of napkins, refill a glass of bubbly and luxuriate in your completed venture! These may be both spot cleaned or go in the usual wash on chilly!