With Spring simply across the nook comes such a want to refresh. All the sudden we’re able to open up the home windows, get issues cleaned and arranged, and provides our locations a spring-ier vibe to match the rising temps outdoors. So why not change out that artwork piece you’ve been staring in any respect winter with an reasonably priced piece you possibly can craft in a day with simply paper and dry adhesive?
- Geo template
- 6 totally different colours of paper
- Posterboard or heavy cardstock
- Artist-tac dry adhesive sheets (out there at any artwork retailer).
- Chopping mat
- Artist’s knife
- Burnisher (or a bank card will do too in a pinch)
1.Print the template and minimize out the massive diamond + one of many small diamonds. The opposite diamonds could be put aside, they’re simply there to point out you ways they’ll all match collectively.
2. Hint one giant diamond and three small diamonds onto every shade of paper.
three. Minimize out all diamonds utilizing your ruler and artist’s knife.
four. Reduce posterboard right down to your required measurement. We’ve finished sixteen″ x 20″ right here. Then mark the middle of the posterboard with a light-weight pencil mark.
5. Peel again the wax paper prime layer of the Artist-tac, and place a diamond on the sticky backside layer.
6.Lay the highest wax paper lay again over prime of the diamond, and use burnisher to press the diamond into the underside sticky layer.
7. Pull again the highest Artist-tac layer once more and peel off the diamond. The underside ought to be sticky.
eight. Place the massive diamonds on the posterboard radiating out from the middle pencil mark made in step four.
9. Repeat steps 5-eight with all giant diamonds. Then do the identical with certainly one of every colour of the small diamonds. Place them over prime of the massive diamonds once more radiating out from the middle.
10. Lastly, repeat steps 5-eight with the remaining small diamonds, and place them within the “V’s” created by the massive diamonds. Body and hold!