Create this easy artful command middle memo board for the entry method or workplace of your house by repurposing elastic headbands! With a number of different finances pleasant provides you create this straightforward organizational venture in just some easy steps. Following the straightforward tutorial under you’ll be able to craft this multipurpose piece in beneath a half hour!
- Sq. piece of plywood
- Sand paper or sanding block
- Acrylic craft paint
- Small paint brush
- Drill with medium sized drill bit
- Straight edge
- Stitching scissors
- Elastic headbands in numerous colours and thicknesses
1. Begin with a sq. piece of plywood (right here we used a sixteen x sixteen″ inch piece however you possibly can have your native ironmongery shop minimize to your required dimensions). Sand down the sides of the plywood to eliminate splinters and uninteresting the sides.
2. Measure out the place you need to place your elastic items. Use a straight edge with measure to mark out the place you need to place the two holes on every aircraft on your elastic bands.
three. Drill out holes the place you marked together with your drill and a drill bit large enough to accommodate the top of an elastic band. Sand across the holes to eliminate any splinters after drilling.
four. As soon as your holes are in place, reduce every elastic band. Thread by way of the two holes on every aircraft. If lengthy sufficient, tie the ends of the band collectively on the again aspect of the board. When you band isn’t lengthy sufficient, tie two giant knots behind every gap. Proceed with every set of holes till your board is full. Alternate colours and thicknesses of your bands or hold with one uniform colour and measurement of elastic.
5. So as to add a little bit of shade and end to your board, paint across the edges with a coordinating paint colour. Let dry for no less than an hour (or as indicated on the again of the bottle).
It will full your challenge! Use your board on a desk or desk prime leaned up towards the wall or hold within the entryway or workplace with a number of brackets on the again and nails within the wall. The right little DIY command middle!